We offer a one bed-roomed, recently converted barn conversion for rent on a 'holiday let' basis. The property is situated in a rural setting, on a south facing site, surrounded by fields and accessed via a single track ‘farm’ lane.
- The property is situated in a rural position at the end of a single track farm lane.
- The nearest bus stop is some 1½ miles away and Bath City centre around 4 miles distant.
- Our website includes photos of the rooms, the front elevation and a plan of the layout.
Arrival & Parking
- There is ample on site parking.
- Access to the property, from the parking area, is via 3 wide stone steps plus a step over the entrance threshold.
- There is a light available to illuminate the steps at night.
- Assistance with luggage is usually available.
- The living room / kitchen and bedroom are on the same level with stripped pine flooring.
- The wet room is accessed from the living room via a single step and through a small utility room. Both wet room and utility have ceramic tiled floors.
- There are fire alarms in the kitchen / living room and in the bedroom.
- There is under floor heating throughout and a wood burning stove in the living room
- French doors from the living room lead to a raised patio which in turn leads to a rough paved yard via 4 timber steps.
- The patio has a 'bistro' table and chairs, and the yard has a wooden table and chairs and a kettle BBQ.
Address: Ramscombe Cottage
Telephone: 01225 859808
Emergency number: 01225 859808
Local accessible taxi numbers: 01225 444444 Abbey Taxis